- FIFA Club World Cup draw set for 16 September
- Michael Owen will be on hand as draw assistant
- Ceremony will be streamed live on FIFA.com and YouTube
A major milestone on the road to the FIFA Club World Cup Qatar 2019 is looming, with the teams involved set to discover their paths to glory.
On Monday 16 September, the draw will lay out the tournament and give a glimpse of the hurdles the top club sides from across the planet will have to overcome if they are to lift the trophy on 21 December.
And you will be able to watch the draw live from Zurich on FIFA.com and FIFA’s YouTube Channel, with proceedings set to begin at 2pm CEST, as none other than England hero and FIFA Legend Michael Owen draws the names from the bowl.
The former Liverpool and Real Madrid ace will select where the six champions from each of the world’s confederations and the domestic league winners of Qatar fall, with the action set to kick off on the Arabian Peninsula on 11 December.
Teams to be drawn
- Al Sadd (Host)
- Esperance Sportive de Tunis (pending CAF confirmation)
- Hienghene Sport (OFC)
- Liverpool (UEFA)
- Monterrey (Concacaf)
- AFC Champions League 2019 winners (Final on 9 and 24 November)
- CONMEBOL Libertadores 2019 winners (final on 23 November)
You can find a detailed breakdown of the full draw procedures here.
Okumaya devam et...